Sunday, February 22, 2009

helpful hints

I'm hosting Bunco at my house this month. This Tuesday to be exact. And considering, both L and I've been sick the past week and now N is home sick from church today, I'm a little behind in the keeping of the house, if ya know what I mean. Plus...I am really feeling the need to scrub these germies outta the house.

So, while N sleeps and watches cartoons, I've been busy scrubbing this morning! I found this advice - FlyLady about making your sink shine. So, I've tried it this morning and it works! My stainless sink looks great! I'm not a fan of the stainless sink, but since the porcelain ones are in the neighborhood of $1,000...stainless is what this gal has.

Fly Lady has other helpful hints as well that I will be trying to sanitize this house!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm very certain I have no more helpful hints than anyone else. However, I always feel 100% better when my floors are clean. Swept, mopped, vacuumed. Oh yeah and my toilets too....I can live with a little dust, but the floors and toilets are biggies with me.