Friday, June 12, 2009

Still here

I'm still alive. Things have been a wee bit chaotic these first two weeks of summer!

Most normal people relax and slow down during summer vacay! At our house, it's the opposite. Lance's busy season is summer and so is mine, so our kids don't have the hazy,lazy days of summer that I did growing up.

Plus, the kids have spent the last two weeks in swimming lessons; N had Space Camp this week and we had VBS every night! The exhaustion has arrived!

But, Lance leaves town tomorrow morning and the kids and I have exactly two things planned for the weekend: playdate with friends and church on Sunday and THAT IS IT. I'm beside myself with excitement at the lack of things to do. Although, I'm sure a few loads of laundry and some vacuuming may have to be squeezed into our weekend of laziness!

3 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Have a great weekend!

Emily said...

Enjoy the little break! Glad to see you're back to bloggin'

circus of love said...

Enjoy the rest. When John is gone I try to pace it very carefully to not exhaust us all!