Monday, February 25, 2008

WW update

Today was the completion of my first week back on Weight Watchers. Not bad, considering I was out of town this weekend and ate out.

I'm down 2 pounds exactly. I'm glad to be back on this journey and of course it helps tremendously that the weather is so perfect here in Texas right now!

Today after school, the kiddos and I will again make the 1.5 mile trip to the park - them on bikes - me on foot! L is getting so good on her little bike with training wheels - she's so cute and really only needs help when it's a steep incline. When she is going downhill I have to run to keep up with her! I hope by summertime, she'll have enough skill that I can ride my bike with the kids. Right now, there is still too much stopping and starting for that!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Congrats! I've got to get back at it! Am slowly gaining back all I lost in the summer! It's depressing, which makes me eat more!! And so my cycle!!