Thursday, July 23, 2009

Goodbye Friends

Last night a group of my friends treated me to a fun evening! We went to Wings N More, a College Station favorite and enjoyed good food and GREAT company! After I left, I began to feel like this move is really going to happen and it made me sad. I know San Antonio is where we are supposed to be and I know we will make new friends, but it's hard to say goodbye to good friends here! Fortunately we aren't that far away and I already have a trip to Canton planned with a couple of them in October!

So, thank you, Debi, Emily, Jeannie, Jennifer, Kristin, Lacey, and Tracy for one fun last evening on the town! I will miss you gals so much!

3 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

We will miss you too. Glad you had a great time :)

Jenn said...

We definitely will miss you too!

Becky said...

When do you actually leave? Was thinking about you all today. What church will Lance be at?
We had a blast at Schlitter this year. Anna has no fear either!