Saturday, January 2, 2010

New favorite

I have a new favorite book. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. He has been one of my favorite authors for several years. The Notebook and Message in a Bottle are by him as well.

The Last Song is a love story, but it's not the main focus of the story. The main focus is actually the relationship between father and daughter.

I highly recommend this book!

And while I was watching The Princess and the Frog, I discovered there is already a movie in the works for The Last Song. :)

3 comments:

Jenn Greeley said...

I saw the same preview. When I find the time to read again...I'm sure it will make it on my list (its getting longer by the minute). I loved the Princess and the Frog, such a cute movie. My favorite character was Ray...I loved the no teeth. I took S and she did so good. She never wanted to leave or go to the bathroom. She just had to sit on my lap the entire time...heh.

Dad said...

Hmmm...

A father and a daughter, huh?

Yep, I would say there's some possibilities there:
- coming home from work in Indianapolis to find little Jennie in her long blue gown snuggling on my shoulder in about as sweet a moment as there ever was
- watching in fear as 10-year Jennie raced toward the edge of the Grand Canyon over and over again that day having to learn that she's able to take care of herself
- reading Dr. Seuss' Oh, the Places You'll Go book knowing that she was going to be going -- soon
- watching an IMAX movie in San Antonio with her whole bunch; now my bunch too

Great memories...and there's still more to come

air max 90 said...

Nike Air Max
Air Max Nike
Air Max Shoe
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2009
air max 2009
Nike Air Max 2009
Cheap Nike Air Max
air max 90
Nike Air Max Shoes