Friday, December 5, 2008

The funny ---it is back!

Lance and I watched The Office last night and thankfully, the writers are back to the funny!

They've struggled this season what with Pam being gone and the new HR lady---thank goodness that is over.

Some of my favorites from last night's episode:

Michael asking Oscar to explain the budget surplus to him like he was an 8 year old and then when he clearly still didn't understand, asking Oscar to explain it as if he were a 5 y.o.

Pam and Jim's battle over the new copier vs. the chair. When Pam dumped the tiramasu in the trash, that was great.

Dwight and Angela getting married by the German-speaking Mennonite Minister and then her coming into the office and making out with Andy, then saying "I need to tend to a small legal affair"

Having the security guard decide where to spend the surplus

When Jim asked Pam at the end to make 3 copies, stapled, and collated. He said, "I wouldn't ask you to do that (as he leans in for a kiss); I need 4 copies.

Thank you The Office for coming back to us. Please stay in The Office and don't go chasing any other tangents!

2 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

I've never actually seen the Office, but have been told by several that it is a must see!

Jenn said...

Shane and I both agreed...it was a great one...finally!