This post is chock-full of information!!! So read on, people, read on!
I've been tagged by my friend, Kathryn to name 6 quirky things about myself.
Wow, this will require a bit of thinking!
1) I love, no obsess, over a clean house. If I was fabulously rich, I would have a maid, ala "Alice" from the Brady Bunch who lived with us and wiped toothpaste out of the sink after every brushing...
2) I have to have a straw when drinking from a restaurant cup. I can't put my lips on their cups
3) I'm early or on-time everywhere I go. I loathe being late! Sometimes while at Baylor, if I knew I was going to be late, I just wouldn't go to class.
4) I don't believe in call waiting. If you call while I'm on the phone to someone else, I won't answer the phone.
5) I don't know how to text. Yes.really.I know it's 2008, but I don't know how.
6) I also don't know how to upload pictures from my digital camera. That's why you don't see many pics on my blog. I have to wait for Lance to do it!
There you have it....6 quirky things..now, on to my bloggy giveaway!!!
Since I know I have some blog stalkers out there, I'm having a contest to see if you will show yourselves!!! Oh yes, people, I'm going to give away a $50 gas card. So while it won't probably fill up your tank, maybe it will buy you a gallon or two. Here's how it goes....
I'm going to post one post everyday for the next 7 days. You can make up to one comment a day for a total of up to 7 entries per person. I will put your name in the "hat" as many times as you comment this week and draw from those who comment.
So, all you lurkers, here's your chance!!! If you don't have a blogger ID, just put your name in the body of your comment. Once I draw the winner, I will ask you to email me with your mailing address, if I don't already have it!!!
And finally today, Happy Birthday to my nephew, Ollie. Ollie is 3 today and is quite the little ham. I think he's trying to give N a run for his money! Ollie loves cars and trucks and especially jeeps. He has 3 sisters and is definitely trying to keep the testorone level high in his house! HB Ollie!