Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scattered!

I'm scattered this week. Not totally sure why, but I don't seem to have things together. 'Cause ya know usually, I'm just one complete bundle of organization. :) Well, not really, but this week, for some reason, it's worse.

I have a couple of projects at work that aren't working out very well right now and that has me frazzled.

And then, yesterday afternoon, as I was talking to Jennifer on the phone, I told her I'd see her for Bunco. She was like, "Bunco's not tonight". Oh man...I had even hired a babysitter because Lance is out of town and I didn't want to miss. So glad, I didn't just show up at 7pm! And, I had to go thru major hoops to find a babysitter because the two main places I look for babysitters (church and school) were both having major events last night as well. The church event is one that Lance and I both missed, but we are making it up next Saturday. It is our mandatory training for Family Promise.

You can learn more about it here. As a youth ministry, we are providing the meal and fellowship time on Sunday night. As a family, we are going to spend one night at the church with our guests. We really want our kids to see how much they have and know that not everyone has what we do and that we are called to share our blessings with others. Should be a very interesting experience!

Early this morning when the rain started, I found myself with both kiddos in my bed. This doesn't happen very often and when it does, I always find myself a bit out of sorts the rest of the day!

See, even this post is scattered. I think I should call it a day.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Don't sweat it...I've so been there.

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

I agree with Jenn. Those days do happen. Best thing about it, you can start a new day tomorrow with a prayer that it will be better :)

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Ohh, and bunco is at 6 next Tues, not 7.

Emily said...

the good news is we still get to go to bunco next week! fun things to look forward to!