Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HB Gpa!

Today is my Dad's birthday! He is known as Glen to some, Dad to 2, and Grandpa to 6. My Dad is one of the 3 wisest people I know. Now, I don't know if he was always this wise or not. I think some of it may have come thru age :) All I know is that I hope when I'm his age, I will be wise and that my kids will come to me for advice like I go to Dad.

Those of you who've read my blog for awhile have seen comments from my dad and while he doesn't comment on every post, he does comment on those where he has a helpful viewpoint - whether humorous or serious.

Sadly, these were the most recent pics I could find of my dad and they are from the spring of 2007. I think most of the time we're together we're too busy enjoying one another to stop and take pics. We'll have to do better with that.










Happy Birthday Dad and Grandpa - hope you have a great day!

I love you,
Jen

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! I hope its a great day!

Anonymous said...

Priceless!








I'll take third place behind Lance and Mom anyday.

I love you and I love getting to enjoy your life here at this very spot every day.

Dad