Wednesday, January 21, 2009

When pigs fly?

If you had ever told me I'd be posting something from ESPN on my blog, I think I would have laughed, and yet today, I am.

This is a story of hope and one that resonates alot with me right now.

You can read it here

As a parent, I obviously want the best for my kiddos. But I also want the best for your kiddos and others that I don't even know. This is a huge burden on my heart right now.

In the next few days, I'll have some more pics on my blog. N is now requesting to have drawings put on my blog and since he is Oh so Talented, I will definitely oblige!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article ran in the DMN. It is a great story and helps me realize there are good coaches out there who think beyond the score.When things like this happen people are given hope and a reason to change their lives for the better. We all make mistakes and need grace and forgiveness.

kari and kijsa said...

Just catching up on our blogging...stopping by to say hello!
blessings,
kari & kijsa