Friday, April 11, 2008

We are in the garage!

It's unbelievable, it's amazing, it's true!

One year and one month after moving into our house, we can now park one car in the garage. And you can almost get out of the car, too. You have to suck in, turn sideways and brush up against the car and storage cabinet, but we're in!

Thanks Lance for getting it cleaned up. I'm so excited that my black truck will be parked inside this summer instead of out! I'm go excited that I'll be able to get my car washed and it will last longer than 10 minutes. It's big news around here, folks!!!

We went from this.....




To this.....




As total disclaimer, neither of these is actually our garage, but you get the point. I'm so excited. Does this mean I'm officially grown up? A clean garage is cause for celebration!?! Oh yeah!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You are too funny!

Becky said...

Funny!
Congrats! Big deal here too! Mom's car gets in and it's sooo nice to get in and out of the car and not deal with whatever the weather is!!