Thursday, September 18, 2008

And the beat goes on!

L is LOVING her dance class---it is a highlight of her week. She loves the clothes, the shoes, the whole experience. I've had so much fun watching her thru the two-way mirror, thing-a-ma-bob. She, one of only two, who is not wearing pink from head-to-toe. My girl, she's an independent thinker like her momma!

This week, they did a whole bunch of dance moves that I can't spell, but that my friend Tracy was good enough to explain to me. Ya see Tracy actually took dance as a child, while I did not. She knows what she is doing--but Tracy has a problem. Her little gal, Emma, doesn't want to participate. Emma is more the observer and last night watched from the hall with the parents, where she showed us her moves. Tracy has been paying tuition for dance classes so that Emma can dance in the hallway, 'cause we all know that's what it's all about. Next week is the last week for her unless she decides to make her dancing debut.

Meanwhile, my gal L who has serious attitude 99.9% of the time, thrives in her dance class. She is sweet, she listens, and she does quite well with the moves. Maybe we've found her thing...Nutcracker here we come! Or not...

And because I love her so and she's so stinkin' funny, check out Big Mama's blog today about dance with her gal.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad she enjoys it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad our girl is having a good time. Wish I could see her in action. Can't wait for the recital! Each experience in life helps us along the way.