I've been tagged by Bri. I met Bri thru blogging and she is an adoptive mom-to-be. It's been fun reading her journey thru the adoption process. I've completed two journeys thru adoption and it's both an exhilarating time and a very emotional process.
So, the rules are:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) List 5 ways blogging has affected you
3) Tag 5 others
5 ways blogging has affected me:
1) I've reconnected with some old friends who live far away--I've enjoyed peeking into their lives and seeing they are still the great gals that they were "back in the day"
2) I'm documenting my life and the life of my family. The main reason for this is to leave behind something for my children and someday hopefully grandchildren. I want them to have a peek into what life was like for us during this period of time. I want them to laugh at the crazy stuff and remember the wonderful things.
3) I've learned sooo much from other bloggers---particularly those going thru crisis in their life and how they are allowing God to use them. Some of the blogs I read include mothers who've lost children, those suffering from cancer, or even just raising quadruplets. They inspire and teach me to appreciate every good thing in my life.
4) I've enjoyed laughing out loud at some of my funny blog friends...there are several sites I know I can always go to for a good laugh.
5) Blogging has kept me from housework and other things I needed to get done, but wanted to put off--not exactly wise use of time, but I enjoy it still!